Metal Kitchen Cabinets
Our high-quality cabinets are celebrated in home kitchens, office kitchens and laboratory kitchens across the country. The modular design of all the Fillip Metal kitchen cabinets allows you to design your own custom space with ease. The attractive look of the Fillip line will enhance any home or work environment.
- Heavy metal construction from 20 and 22 gauge cold rolled steel
- Double-panel doors and drawers
- Spot- and MIG-welded for durability
- 13 gauge metal hinges are custom manufactured in-house
- Fixed shelves, welded to cabinet
- Drawers move on nylon rollers
- Sink Base Cabinets have an open back to accommodate for plumbing access from behind
- Stainless steel bowl included in all sink cabinets
- All Sink Base Cabinet Ensembles include a 1-1/2” Natural Stone Laminate Countertop. Butcher Block Laminate is a $50 upcharge. Choose from a Square Edge or Waterfall Edge Profile in the Finish Center.
- All Base Cabinets include a 3/4” Butcher Block Laminate Countertop. Switch to Natural Stone Laminate at no additional cost. Contact us if you would prefer a 1-1/2” countertop option.
- We can make a seamless 1-1/2” thick countertop (maximum running length of 144”) that will overlay a grouping of base and sink cabinets. Please contact us for details.
It’s details like these that we’ve combined to bring you the highest quality, heavy-duty metal kitchen cabinets in the industry. We’re proud that our products are Made in the USA and backed by a one-year warranty.
Please note that our cabinets are manufactured to accomodate lightweight countertops like wood and laminate. If you wish to install a heavy countertop like stone, tile or concrete, please contact us. We can manufacture the cabinets out of a heavier gauge metal to accommodate the extra weight.