Fillip Metal Cabinet Company was established in 1942, and is still a family-owned and operated company. There are many reasons why Fillip products stand tall in the metal cabinet industry. Sturdy construction, high-quality materials and attention to the little details have made Fillip a name customers have turned to for decades.
Our team is dedicated to offer you:
- Exceptional metal cabinets with outstanding value
- A culture of excellence in both our products and services
- Experienced, customer-focused service
Fillip Metal products are simply the best quality, most attractive and most durable products on the market today.
Made in the USA
Our steel is processed in Chicago, Illinois, the home of our state-of-the-art, 275,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility. Our plant features:
- Over 100 pieces of modern equipment highlighted by multiple robotic welding cells and robotic press brake technology
- A 66,000 sq. ft. finishing area offering powder coating with a variety of textures and finishes
- In-house laser capabilities
- An experienced, innovative design and engineering team
- A talented and dedicated work force
Our Extended Family
Our parent company, Chicago American Manufacturing, specializes in custom design and production of premium metal products and fixtures. It is a specialty provider of custom metal products for the OEM market, and an ideal production partner for customers with substantial production runs. Its product lines span every area from store fixtures and carts to safes, electrical enclosures, fans and much more.
Chicago American Manufacturing is a turnkey operation, offering everything from design, engineering and manufacturing to finishing, assembly and shipping. With experience and a dedication to excellence, Chicago American Manufacturing has the expertise, resources and technology to design and produce custom solutions for virtually any requirement. Visit the Chicago American Manufacturing website